Enjoy winter with the mellow taste of Autumn Flush Tea
As the onset of winter is heralded with misty mornings, a cup of tea is the perfect companion and what better than the autumn flush tea. A rare tea, grown in the Autumn months of October-November, these teas have a short harvesting time and the tea is less delicate with a fuller body and the tea itself is even darker than the first and second flush teas.
Considered one of Darjeeling’s finest tea, the autumn leaf tea has a coppery glow and is a little fuller than the typical Darjeeling tea flavor. Since production during this season is low, the tea is treasured by tea grower and connoisseur alike.
- Heat water to boiling point
- Add one tea spoon of leaves per cup to the tea pot
- Pour boiling water as per the number of cups
- Cover the lid of the tea pot for 3 minutes and let the flavours brew within
- Adding milk and sugar is not recommended unless it is Assam tea.
- Pour the final brew into the cups
- Enjoy the flavor and aroma of each fragrant sip
So go ahead, grab the exclusive garden fresh autumn flush tea from the online store and let TeaDuniya help you welcome the day.